My mulberry and other fruits collection

It’s white or black? Very interesting, really…

Just for comparison, this tiny one is pakistan from Dithmar @Luisport. Quite different…

Both are black pakistan

2 Likes

My black from Dithmar is a beautifull tree… this year both white and black are full of fruit!
Yes please if you can i’d like to get one of long fruits…

1 Like

@Luisport, this season I’ll get you one Shangri La and I’ll try to airlayer or graft one UK pakistan. Gimme a few weeks for the Shangri la and a few months for the Pakistan ahah

1 Like

No problem my friend! Thank’s!

1 Like

@Paul, here’s your apple trees, the grafted ones are coming, the ones that lost the grafts are budding through the root stock

Kanzi? Can’t read it ahah

Carina??
Rootstock only :frowning:

Ambrosia

Jumani
Rootstock only :frowning:

1 Like

And this is why I am praying for the sucess of the grafting attempts of the Himalayan Mulberry @Marta sent me…

Checking the grafting of white pakistan I attempted a few weeks before on the orchard… Attempted on 3 trees and all seem to be failing :frowning:
Might have one green bud on each tree only and seem to be failing

Tree 1

Tree 2

Tree 3

1 Like

That’s very sad! :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

Carl, those that are sprouting from rootstocks are broken at the graft point, thats why only rootstocks are sprouting. Let them grow, I will send you scions next winter so you can regraft. Yes its Kanzi and Ambrosia

2 Likes

Your scions should be protected with a stretched layer of parafilm or buddy tape. If your humidity is very high it is not needed, but since the grafts are failing, you may want to try it next time

2 Likes

Thanks @Marta :slight_smile:

And here the evolution of your mulberries :slight_smile:

World’s best graft

World’s best rooting a cutting

FOUR seasons graft

FOUR seasons rooting some cuttings

MAPPLE LEAF grafts

Himalayan bud graft

Himalayan cleft graft

Himalayan bark graft

Himalayan modified cleft graft

Himalayan bark graft

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

:+1:

F**** voles, moles or whatever rodents I have.
They are eating away my precious mulberries. 4 trees dead in the orchard. All the rootballs eaten completely away…
Some branches are still showing green under the bark, so I’ll try to either graft or root some cuttings to save the varieties.
F**** moles or voles

1 Like

Geeezzz! That’s very sad! :frowning_face:

1 Like

Castor oil that the sent has not been removed from will repell them better then most anything else. You can also plant castor plants to supply you with beans foliage and roots they basally hate.

Castor plants active ingredients is of course Ricin so be careful. They sell these as ornamentals so how bad can it be?

2 Likes

Thanks @lordkiwi, gonna look for it

Mother f*****

2 Likes

Jeeeeezus

1 Like

I’ve transplanted this one deep on other spot I haven’t notice any rodent damage. Let’s see if it roots from the rootstock. At least I tried

2 Likes

Other planted deep also…

2 Likes