My small fruit tree orchard

I think February is a good time (the first week).

1 Like

It doesn’t get that cold here. 56-58 F today!

1 Like

The trees are in flower by then. Too late!

1 Like

That looks like a pink fleshed calville blanc!

2 Likes

It’s great isn’t it? Very beautifull! :grin:

2 Likes

Some of our bacon avocados… :blush:

15 Likes

I’m very impressed with my tea plants Camellia Sinensis var. assemica, because we got more than two weeks of frost and cold temp and they are very well, like nothing is going on… :+1:

1 Like

My pitaya cutting S8 starting to sprout :grin:

6 Likes

This time of year?

1 Like

Bacon avocado should be picked on March but with this big frosts i have to harvest now to save them, but i let some on tree on more protected spots.

1 Like

Tamarillo pie this afternoon… :yum:

7 Likes

I just got one Green Alstonville finger lime… :grin:

Finger Lime Green Alstonville - YouTube

Grafted Finger Lime Trees - Alstonville - YouTube

7 Likes

That lime looks super tasty :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Yes it’s very green… I’m getting at least one of each color and growing them on pots. :+1:

3 Likes

Im excited to see all your colors sometimes these photos have so much color they almost look fake or that someone with photo editing upped the contrast. Think about all the culinary delights with multi colored lime flavour drops

When do you think your trees will fruit luis?

1 Like

Hello Richard! I think this photos we see have some photoshop, but colors are more or less those. My new plants are starting to flower like the purple bliss… they are fast to pushing flowers and fruits are ready in few months.

1 Like

Yeah sadly like many people internet dating realize is that the seller has a interest in making the photo look more enticing than reality. Either way it will be cool to learn the differences in taste and anthyocyanins that all these guys have

Well i am excited to see photos of yours fruiting and ready to be eaten! I buy these every chance i get as its my wife’s favorite citrus

1 Like

For now i just have one tree that fruits regularly that is fausterime variety. We love it and it’s very versatile. It seems that finger limes are a really healthy fruit!

1 Like

Inga seeds from the pod i got growing fast

7 Likes

Nice Luís, the seeds you gave me from Inga vulpina are also growing healthy and fine :slight_smile:

1 Like