My small fruit tree orchard

yes there are… i can tell you… :grin:

1 Like

That would be very nice :grinning:

1 Like

▷ Comprar Árboles de Pitaya grandes | Tropicales Málaga (tropicalesmalaga.com)

1 Like

I can‘t find Palora on the site. but they have many pitayas and other nice fruits

Palora is the same of yellow colombia

▷ Comprar Planta Pitaya | Pitaya Amarilla | Tropicales Málaga (tropicalesmalaga.com)

1 Like

I’ve grown mine from seeds of Palora, as shown in this thread, so it may be many years before they flower, if ever. I’m hoping they will eventually fill the rafters of my greenhouse.

2 Likes

better to get a pitaya cutting… most of mine came from US… :blush:

Thanks, I somehow imagine it, but I don’t understand why the less tasting one offered in the supermarket, why not the yellow good tasting one

I have some that are cutting-grown also but they are growing very slowly and seem like they might not survive the winter. I think they need more warmth than my winter greenhouse can give them. I’m hoping they’ll grow more this summer, they have been there less than a year now.

Out of the seedlings I grew, only one of them seems able to handle the cold a little better, and it’s grown about 4x more than the others. I’m hoping that one will be the one to fill the rafters.

2 Likes

:yum:

7 Likes

You forgot to label your last photos. What is pictured? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry. It’s fausterime finger lime, mysore raspberry and Australian bush cherries. On top picture it’s tamarillos.

2 Likes

A variegated persimmon… it’s not mine, it’s from a friend… :star_struck:

10 Likes

I looked mysore raspberry up and it’s listed on Hawaii’s invasive species list. Do you have any issues with your brambles?

1 Like

No not at all… our winter don’t let it grow too much! :grin:

1 Like

Peluche loquat tree and fruits…

8 Likes

10 Likes

Bahia oranges

Kumquats

9 Likes

@Luisport

Very nice citrus!

2 Likes

:+1: Thanks! This orange tree is very nice… it’s an old tree like 12 years.

4 Likes