My small fruit tree orchard

Cambuci fruit are shaped like small flying saucers.I watched another YouTube video and although my understanding of Spanish or Portuguese is very low,it was evident,they were showing some products made from them.From wine to cookies and even what looked like soap.

2 Likes

Thanks. I always wanted to try this fruit and get a plant but it’s very rare. Yesterday without expecting i got this fruit to try! :star_struck:

2 Likes

New apple scions:

Cornish Gilliflower, Esopus Spitzenberg, Chestnut Crab, London Pippin, Newtown Pippin, Nutmeg Pippin, Pitmaston Pineapple, Suntan, Karneval, Sweet 16 and Winterbanana.

Freedom, Liberty, Enterprise and Goldrush.

Carjevic, Stajerski Mosancelj, Mantet, Jubilet, Zonga, Collina, Poppy’s Wonder, Evelina, Mairac and Admiral.

39th Parallel, American Summer Pearmain, Apple Pear Cross, Baldwin, Black Amish, Black Twig, Blue Pearmain, Chenango Strawberry, Catrer’s Blue, Cinnamon Spice, Macoun, Prairie Spy, Royal Limbertwig, Sundance, Mollie’s Delicious, Hawaii, Golden Nugget and July Red.

5 Likes

Pitmaston Pineapple was a standout apple for me this season. Real pineapple flavor.

1 Like

I will have to wait some years to try it… but it should be great! :grin:

1 Like

3 Likes

Pomegranate Soft Seed n6

5 Likes

Looks yummy.

1 Like

Well i think so… didn’t eat yet, but we open one smaller and it was sweet and very dark.

1 Like

10 Likes

Mushrooms…

5 Likes

Feijoa time…

6 Likes

Reinette Grise apple

7 Likes

Our citrus are full of flowers… :blush:

Cara Cara orange tree

Bahia orange tree

8 Likes

Luis, your orchard is amazing. It must smell so good with all the citrus blooming!

1 Like

Thanks! :grin:
Yes the citrus perfume is really great!

Were you affected by the drought in Portugal?

1 Like

Not much. But the tropicals got smaller fruits…

Yellow Delicious apple… A bit pink this year.

5 Likes

Ariana pomegranate

4 Likes