My small fruit tree orchard

When you make the metal labels, be sure to use thick enough material. I used cut-up aluminum pie pans, and the labels ripped off and blew around in the orchard the first season. Pop cans would probably work, but we don’t drink soda, so have no cans to try making labels from them. Aluminum blind slats work, but now the window blinds are made of vinyl, which cracks and breaks after a season or so. That’s a lot of scions you have there, so label very carefully! I’ve never even heard of some of that fruit. You seem to really enjoy growing it.

Blockquote

2 Likes

Thanks! Yes this is a real pleasure to grow all this varieties! :+1:

1 Like

So, if you eat 3 apples a day, you only need at most a dozen apples per tree to keep you supplied all year. And you still have extras.

2 Likes

Apples are the fruit we buy and eat most… we use like 4 to 5 apples to our daily juice… that’s why i thought it should be a great thing to have diversity and apples to eat all year and grown as we like… :yum:

3 Likes

First trees flowering… :heart_eyes:

Dapple Fire nectacotum

Almonds

6 Likes

Nashi pear collection: (13) Daisui Li, Niitaka, Tsu Li, Ya Li, Shin Li, New Arirang, Chojuro, Nutiika, Benita, Man Sun Gil, Ju Hong, Shinseiki, Akizuki

Nashi scions: (20) Drippin Honey, Peggy, Seckel, Shinko, Raja, Maxie, Atago, Mishirasu, Hongpai Li, Shoghori 2, Tennesui, Yakumo, Ichiban, Kam Cheon, Hwang Kum, Hayatama, Hwa Byun Ri, Serui, Man Pong, Seon Hwang

Raja Asian Pear Tree - One Green World

5 Likes

Cornus Mas Niezny flowers

3 Likes

My new citrus growing well…

6 Likes

Envy is the first apple sprouting… with flower buds! :star_struck:

6 Likes

My favorite store bought apple.

2 Likes

That’s good to know! I plant this tree on last December and it’s already pushing flower buds… just hope she fruits! :grin:

1 Like

Cherry scions: (5) Frisco, Giant Red, Chkalov, Sweet Early, Black Star…

Купить саженцы Черешня Валерий Чкалов, Украина. Описание сорта, цена (pitomnik.com.ua)

Giant Red | Battistini Vivai

Frisco cov | Battistini Vivai

Black Star | Battistini Vivai

1 Like

Sorry if i already asked but how was the Inka peach?

Yes you hasked… my inka peach died. I don’t have it and never fruited. :blush:

1 Like

:frowning: any idea of the cause?

1 Like

I don’t know… my area is not the best to peaches…

1 Like

Peach flowers

Ice peach

Carla

4 Likes

Grafting time…

4 Likes

I have some pink tips on an unknown white peach that was mislabeled (it was supposed to be a nectarine)…everything else is swelling but not quite pink tip

1 Like

New incredible trees! :star_struck:

Jujube trees Panzao (donut) and Hulu Zao (bottle gourd)

Citrus trees Kanpei and Timquat

Two mulberry chicken claw trees

5 Likes