My small fruit tree orchard

That’s good to know people like it! I have many plants and trees that i didn’t take pics yet… like jambolan, inga vulpina, guamuchil, etc…
Ugni is fast to get fruits. They are tiny delicious berries!

Some of my citrus trees today…

Bahia orange tree

Sanguinello orange tree

Corsega grapefruit

Lemon tree

15 Likes

I just bought some nashi pears, 1 olympic, one niitaka, and one chojuro. Already have two nijiseiki and will buy 1 shinseiki and one arirang… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m so jealous (Beautiful orchard, incredible scenery, terracotta roof)…Living in a Mediterranean climate, is there any fruit you cannot grow?

2 Likes

Thank you for your nice words! Yes, i can’t grow tropical fruits, just sub-tropical ones. But i can’t complaine about my climate… it’s a great place to live. A bit cold on winter and hot in summer. :smiley:

2 Likes

Seeing your posts made me think that maybe this forum could use one more category…House swapping for fruit tree enthusiasts that wish to go on vacation. My wife was planning to offer our house to a friend so we could travel for five weeks. He hasn’t a clue as to gardening, so I was quite hesitant to leave my plants for that length of time. But I would totally trust most forum members…at least they care.

12 Likes

Well i live in a turistic place that is Fátima, one of the holy places to Catholic Church… but i think my wife will not like that idea, but i think it’s a great idea to discuss! Of course i don’t mind to show my orchard to forum friends…

7 Likes

Most of my temperate fruit trees on full bloom…
PS: Please don’t troll me about the grass… i know i have to cut it! ;D

Baya Marisa apple

Apistar apple

Quince

Quince trees and vines

13 Likes

Portugal is looking better all the time.bb

4 Likes

Thank’s! I will post more pics…

1 Like

What’s on the vines?

1 Like

The side on photo have wine grape vines and the other side have table vines…

2 Likes

Black Pakistan mulbery

Nijiseiki nashi pear

Service berry

9 Likes

Some landscape photos

9 Likes

Prunus cerasus

Avocado bacon

Pawpaw sunflower

8 Likes

saharanpur white mulberry

Supernova almond

Goumi in flower

Solanum sisymbriifolium

13 Likes

Baya Marisa red apple flowers

11 Likes

My first Moro orange flower

10 Likes

Your fruit and trees all look nice and healthy.

1 Like

Thank’s! :grin: