My small fruit tree orchard

Our new balcony decoration… :smile:

5 Likes

More new balcony decorations… Now we have to get new plants… :smile:

5 Likes

This is strawberry tree (arbutus unedo) fruit bread developed by Leiria University. They use fresh fruit and flour… It’s great and a bit sweet… :yum:

6 Likes

I just got my Red Center Lime! Great looking plant… :smile:

http://www.gondwananativelimes.com.au/australian_native_red_lime.html

http://www.gondwananativelimes.com.au/GONDWANA%20RED%20lime%20FLIER.pdf

3 Likes

Spelt and sweet potato flour bread… Yummy! :blush:

6 Likes

Our new Red Center Lime. It is a cross between the Finger lime and the Burmese Rangpur lime. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

:blush:

6 Likes

Mine died.

1 Like

You should report it to the seller and request a new plant or the refund. Explain that your graft died. I never got any problem with him, even my pandan plants that i bought during the covid closings, he sent new ones without my request for new ones.

1 Like

Musa Dajiao and Rajapuri leaves

5 Likes

:yum::yum::yum:

7 Likes

Amêijoas à bolhão pato and Muralhas… Excellent choice Luis!

1 Like

Podes crer! Só nós por cá é que sabemos o quanto é bom… só faltou serem ameijoas das nossas… infelizmente tiveram de ser das baratas mas para a próxima serão das verdadeiras! :+1:

You bet! Only us around here know how good it is … next time will be the true clams … unfortunately they had to be the fake ones, but next time they will be real ones!

2 Likes

:blush:

8 Likes

Everything looking good @Luisport :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you my friend, but just on photos. I got some things burned by several days of 40C temp… we are getting used to it.

1 Like

Stay cool! It is very hot here as well but not as hot as that! Most of my fruit was killed off in the late cold we had. I am just trying to maintain the bushes and trees for good growth this year instead.

2 Likes

We didn’t got the cold temp we are used to last winter, maby just +1.5C. The usual min temp here is -1C to -3C.

1 Like

Kumquat flowers :blush:

9 Likes

Baya marisa red flesh apples

13 Likes