No greater compliment than when others use our photos , quote us, or follow our techniques. This community is exponentially growing to become the best source for fruit growing

Those of us who grow fruit freely share our photos and data with the world. We love fruit growing and everything good and bad about it. Many have asked through the years if it is ok to use my photos in grafting classes, to sell their fruits or trees. There is no greater compliment to me than to use my pictures or grow fruit trees i developed. It ensures me my life and work were not wasted.

The photo from here

Screenshot_20240311_025659_Samsung Internet

Is used here

The photo from here
Screenshot_20240311_025635_Samsung Internet

Is used here but I wouldnt recommend going to this link
https://peacecommission.kdsg.gov.ng/callery-pear-–-fruit-walter-reeves-the-georgia-gardener-dd-67721638

May people everywhere keep sharing them. If they give me credit for my work thats all the better. That last photo i think linked to a site in Nigeria. Through the years i have quoted others and shared their work if for no other reason we have a large following and want to allow others to see if someone write good information or sells good trees or fruit. Our fruit growing culture is driven by sharing. My favorite sites to.share are scion websites and information!

7 Likes