Pyro 2-33 Joint Order

Hiya count me in for 10 Pyro 2-33, if enough ppl come together for a 2020 order

No worries im just glad 1 made it.

I’ve been thinking about starting a few pears, if this gets going I will take some.

1 Like

given the study Joe found. It would seem Pyro 2-33 is not the most drought tolerant root stock.

1 Like

Just put the amount you want out there. Once it hits 50 or more that will get things going. I wont be joining this round as my five is more then enough for me. I will gladly help facilitate.

1 Like

I would only need 5 at most. If need be I can take more and just give some trees away. It sounds like a lot of work for someone to package them all up and ship them.

1 Like

Yes last year pyro was the soul survivor of all my additions. Kansas is a tough environment at times and last year was as bad as i have seen the environment. The old timers told me stories of the dirty thirties but it was different living the severe conditions. Everything they said proved to be true! The fact one pyro survived is a miracle! The fact one bush survived the pictures in this link Strange weather will it get our blooms & fruit 2018? means dont underestimate it! Its a tough little rootstock! I wont be buying anymore for awhile. Decided im sticking with Callery and BET for now.

Hiya count me in for 10 Pyro 2-33, if enough ppl come together for a 2020 order

I sorta barrowed a cutting from homedepot and grafted to one of the Pyro 2-33’ its breaking dormancy. I have no idea what it was other then I think it was an Asian.