Something to do during dreary winters, or year round

Ha! Thanks Brady…just popped into my head when I read that!!

2 Likes

thou shall not giveth away thy minimum age, lol

1 Like

I was very young.bb

2 Likes

Check out my puzzle. My friend sent it after she asked if there was something she could help me come along with during a change of medicine that was difficult Feb. this year. When it arrived about sh** at the number of pieces. I’m going to do it. I’m motivated. I’ll need to do it during winter since it’ll be in the center of my living room on an 8 x 4 sheet of plywood near my sliding glass, front door. Last year after a few weeks I called her and admitted I was scared and would do it next-year. It’s going to make awesome wall art. 4’ x 3’

8 Likes

i like it!
would like to change the title though to “Time Warp”.
literally and figuratively :wink:

3 Likes

Cool

Love Jigsaws!!!

This is my “while away the hours” this year. Grandkids taking up my time…

17 Likes

You need to say you caught it on reruns! Saying you were very young doesn’t give you that much leeway… :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

well-knit for a close-knit family :wink:

exactly Katy, youtube was born 2005, and @Bradybb got to watch the first episodes below

3 Likes

If there is any money left over , I going to look for a diesel powered UTV. Got a Kawasaki mule to trade, need one that a little slower to go along my age.

2 Likes

more of the busty artsy fartsy

9 Likes

Something else to do on cold dreary days…….

8 Likes

that comic strip sure sums it up.
it really is a yearning of inexplicable intensity, for many members of this forum…

6 Likes

That’s how I end up with too many plants :joy:. Big dreams, small spaces!

2 Likes

that inverse relation applies to me as well. Realtors find it weird i would go straight to the yards first before i inspect the houses.

8 Likes

david’s bust weighs about 50 lbs.

6 Likes

can’t wait to mount this bevy of busty boulders

10 Likes

Raf,

You should start selling them in the Vegas areas.

4 Likes

yeah @tonyOmahaz5 , thinking about getting a cement mixer, concrete work is heaaavy!

4 Likes