Suggestions for Small battery powered sprayer

Mine doesn’t lose pressure. Works ok on small trees not higher than 8ft and other small jobs. I expect there are better choices. Issues with all these battery powered tools are how long does the battery last and the cost of batteries. I like the portability but hate constantly charging batteries.

So somehow, mine is a factory defect, I guess.

I don’t find charging batteries a lot of work because I don’t use that many battery powered tools, but I love the quiet of my new sprayer and will consider a Stihl battery powered chain saw when my 2-stroke pro Stihl climbers saw wears out if the price comes down… a lot. Right now, counting a single battery it is over $1,000. I will buy a slower saw before I lay out that kind of money. Most of my cutting is with a Silky Gomtaro anyway.

I bought a Ryobi powered stapler to help me put up squirrel baffles and it is a wonderful improvement over hand powered staplers. It has double the power and allows me to attach the roofing coil to the trees with far fewer staples and in much less time. The tool will also help people who need to attach deer fencing and other types to wooden posts.

1 Like

Woot is selling this Ryobi fogger for under $40 and even less if you already have a Ryobi 18v battery. Limited time sale.
I only have used it to spray mosquito repellent around the patio and yard. The fog does go about 15 ft. It’s a very fine mist so dispensing the 1/2 gal reservoir takes a long time. Best to use on a windless day. A nice special purpose tool for the low price.

Great price, but from the reviews, I’m not sure all that come out of the factory work like yours does. Maybe Ryobi is letting quality control slip given my problem with their sprayer and all the negative reviews of their fogger that works well for you.

1 Like

Perhaps they are a clearance item and they know there are problems with many of them. I’m lucky that mine is ok.

It’s small opening is a very poor design decision. I want a sprayer with a wide mouth and a filter right there. The 4 sons sprayer was carefully designed for the pro market but has a price that makes it affordable for most home owners. I’m endorsing it strongly partly because I want them to thrive and continue making parts for the sprayer I have. It should be my last small sprayer given that I’m 72.

1 Like