Updated on my Red Lantern Vietnamese street foods Restaurant

Hi all,

It has been a bit busy prepared for my Restaurant grand opening on 6-22-20. It was a great success! 100 plus of my colleagues and coworkers showed up and really liked the our Vietnamese street foods. They passed the good words to their Facebook friends and coworkers. I may have to hire more workers when the whole country is open at 100%. Right now We are only allow 50% capacity. We had awesome 5 stars reviews so Our Restaurant is first on the top ten Asian foods in Omaha so far.

https://www.google.com/search?safe=active&sxsrf=ALeKk02HtoJ2xvgOosdNST4LaTHkWSl3xg%3A1593258081736&source=hp&ei=YTD3XrrOKtPVtAb6kqbgDg&q=red+lantern+reviews+omaha&oq=&gs_lcp=ChFtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1ocBABGAAyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECcyBwgjEOoCECdQAFgAYK4qaAFwAHgAgAEAiAEAkgEAmAEAsAEP&sclient=mobile

Redlanternomaha.com

Tony

57 Likes

Look delicious👍

5 Likes

Congratulations! The food have a great look! Good luck for your business! :+1:

3 Likes

Wish I were closer!! Congratulations Tony!

4 Likes

Congrats Tony!

3 Likes

Thanks Tom. Btw, how ate the pawpaws.
My are settings great! Hand pollinated is the key for me!

13 Likes

Wow, pawpaws looking great!
What varieties?
Restaurant looks fabulous and what beautiful people

1 Like

So happy for you. Food and restaurant interior look great. Congratulations.

3 Likes

Shenandoah pawpaw. I liked the milder pawpaw flavor and very productive. Susquehanna had a stronger flavor but larger fruit but not a heavy set.

6 Likes

Looks great! We will have to stop sometime when in the area.

2 Likes

Cool! I have both but am a few years behind you.

2 Likes

Congrats Tony! I hope to stop in sometime, we are in Omaha every couple years (family in Sioux City).

4 Likes

Congratulations! Maybe you can launch some dishes with fresh garden fruits, jujube icecream :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats, Tony, a man of many talents.

2 Likes

Congratulations Tony, that’s great news!

1 Like

Looks amazing and I wish you great luck on your new adventure.
You can be the first one in Omaha to serve seasonal homegrown authentic fresh fruit desserts too!

2 Likes

I’m sitting in a Starbucks drive through. (the girls and wife are addicts) and your pics are making me hungry. Looks great.

Scott

1 Like

Congrats, Tony!
It is a huge achievement to get a restaurant up and running under current situation. Wish you all the best.

1 Like

I’m in Omaha 3-4 times a year. Next time I know where I’m eating!

1 Like

Tony, this is just fabulous ! Congratulations, I know it will be a huge success. Can ‘t wait until it is a chain and we have one in France ! Yayyyyyyyyy

2 Likes