Wanting to buy Indar

All Indar and Luna Sensation Fungicide are bottled up and ready to ship.

2 Likes

that would be great.

1 Like

I try to ship UPS today, but UPS store charge me a lot money for boxes and packing. So I ship USPS priority mail. Everybody will get their tracking soon.

1 Like

Does anyone have a half pint of Indar that they’d be looking to sell?

1 Like

Let’s tag @Kenny_Zone7B_NYC

He may have Indar and other fungicides as well.

2 Likes

I do have Indar and Luna Sensation that more than I want to keep for myself because some members back out from the group buy. Please PM me if you need them. 16 oz Indar cost $41.25 and 3 oz Luna Sensation cost $24.60(I already have them in the 16 oz and 3 oz bottle). Shipping cost for east coast is $15.00 and west coast is $20.00. Thank you!

2 Likes

PM sent

1 Like

I still have Indar and Luna Sensation that more than I want to keep for myself because some members back out from the group buy. Anybody want them, Please PM me. Thank you!

2 Likes

II still have one 16 oz Indar and one 3 oz Luna Sensation for sell from the group buy. Anybody want them, Please PM me. Thank you!

1 Like

II still have one 16 oz Indar and one 3 oz Luna Sensation for sell from the group buy. Anybody want them, Please PM me.

1 Like

I still have one 16 oz Indar for sell from the group buy. Anybody want them, Please PM me. The 3 oz Luna Sensation was sold.

2 Likes

All Indar and Luna Sensation are sold. Thank you everybody with this group buy.

3 Likes

I have some Luna Sensation. I can sell some to someone.
Also - does anyone know the ratio to mix Luna Sensation? . . . “How much per gallon of water”? I was not able to find that answer anywhere.

I would really like some Indar. I don’t need this for this season . . . but would love to have the Indar ready for next year.
If anyone has some Indar - I am willing to buy it.
If not . . . then maybe there are some ‘new’ people who would like to go in on some?
At Keystone it is $309 per gallon jug at the moment. Plus shipping.
Please PM me.

1 Like

If anyone has some Indar - I am willing to buy it.

1 Like

I also am looking to buy Indar.

1 Like

I’m interested in some Indar, count me in thanks…

1 Like

I’m interested, thanks…

1 Like

@Dowser You are replying to an old thread from last year. That group buy is done. It’s possible there may be additional group buys for Indar but when I do not know. They happen most often in the Spring.

1 Like

Depending on what you are trying to control, Quash fungicide is in the same family of chemicals and labeled for stone fruits, nuts and blueberries. I got excellent brown rot control on peaches this year despite the wettest season during harvest in memory. Keystone has it at $124 vs $ 369 for Indar. Of course use rate determines true cost of any product so Indar may be cheaper by the time you use up a jug.

2 Likes

Thanks! To use on my peaches i have Malathion and Carbaryl, but i just ordered Permethrin to use also. I have Captan for fungicide, but i don’t believe it’s Systemic. I just need a cheap good systemic fungicide like Indar, or Merivon, or Luna sensations, but is cheaper, or sold in smaller quantities… Do i need a sticker? I looked up Keystone, it says herbicide, im confused. Any more info would be appreciated…

1 Like