Wanting to buy Indar

Still have any to part with? Id like in!

1 Like

Yes. We still have Indar and Luna Sensation. PM me how much do you want.

1 Like

I am still waiting for more member to share the Indar fungicide. I will ship them out coming week even no more member to join. I don’t want other member wait to long.

2 Likes

I want in.

1 Like

I am still waiting for more member to share the Indar fungicide. I will ship them out this weekend even no more member to join. I don’t want other member wait to long.

1 Like

Anybody want to jump in? I will ship this weekend.

1 Like

How much is it?

1 Like

so is there any sticking agent that can be use to improve performance?

1 Like

@ Kenny_Zone7B_NYC can give you a better estimate based on actual shipping cost. Basically, 16 OZ of Indar will cost $41.25 plus your shipping cost. Shipping cost probably would be in the $15-20 range for the Midwest and East coast.

1 Like

Hi Kenny, I’d like a pint of Indar and 6oz Luna Sensation if you still have some. Please PM me with your email if that’s ok. Although I’ve been lurking here since the early days, I only just signed up, so can’t PM yet…

1 Like

You can use any sticking agent with Indar and works very good but DO NOT use sticking agent with Luna Sensation. Luna Sensation with sticking agent will be bad for your plum tree leaves. IT will make a lot of shoot holes on the leaves(it happen to my Geo Pride Pluot). It works on peach and apple.

2 Likes

yes, but what sticking agents have you used. I have never used one before and I want to make sure i get this blackknot under control.

1 Like

I use the cheapest one (Southern AG Spreader-Sticker). It is very cheap($39.99/gallon shipped). I can share you 32oz if you want.s-l400

1 Like

All Indar and Luna Sensation Fungicide are bottled up and ready to ship.

2 Likes

that would be great.

1 Like

I try to ship UPS today, but UPS store charge me a lot money for boxes and packing. So I ship USPS priority mail. Everybody will get their tracking soon.

1 Like

Does anyone have a half pint of Indar that they’d be looking to sell?

1 Like

Let’s tag @Kenny_Zone7B_NYC

He may have Indar and other fungicides as well.

2 Likes

I do have Indar and Luna Sensation that more than I want to keep for myself because some members back out from the group buy. Please PM me if you need them. 16 oz Indar cost $41.25 and 3 oz Luna Sensation cost $24.60(I already have them in the 16 oz and 3 oz bottle). Shipping cost for east coast is $15.00 and west coast is $20.00. Thank you!

2 Likes

PM sent

1 Like