Wanting to buy Indar

I still have Indar and Luna Sensation that more than I want to keep for myself because some members back out from the group buy. Anybody want them, Please PM me. Thank you!

2 Likes

II still have one 16 oz Indar and one 3 oz Luna Sensation for sell from the group buy. Anybody want them, Please PM me. Thank you!

1 Like

II still have one 16 oz Indar and one 3 oz Luna Sensation for sell from the group buy. Anybody want them, Please PM me.

1 Like

I still have one 16 oz Indar for sell from the group buy. Anybody want them, Please PM me. The 3 oz Luna Sensation was sold.

2 Likes

All Indar and Luna Sensation are sold. Thank you everybody with this group buy.

3 Likes

I have some Luna Sensation. I can sell some to someone.
Also - does anyone know the ratio to mix Luna Sensation? . . . ā€œHow much per gallon of waterā€? I was not able to find that answer anywhere.

I would really like some Indar. I donā€™t need this for this season . . . but would love to have the Indar ready for next year.
If anyone has some Indar - I am willing to buy it.
If not . . . then maybe there are some ā€˜newā€™ people who would like to go in on some?
At Keystone it is $309 per gallon jug at the moment. Plus shipping.
Please PM me.

1 Like

If anyone has some Indar - I am willing to buy it.

1 Like

I also am looking to buy Indar.

1 Like

Iā€™m interested in some Indar, count me in thanksā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m interested, thanksā€¦

1 Like

@Dowser You are replying to an old thread from last year. That group buy is done. Itā€™s possible there may be additional group buys for Indar but when I do not know. They happen most often in the Spring.

1 Like

Depending on what you are trying to control, Quash fungicide is in the same family of chemicals and labeled for stone fruits, nuts and blueberries. I got excellent brown rot control on peaches this year despite the wettest season during harvest in memory. Keystone has it at $124 vs $ 369 for Indar. Of course use rate determines true cost of any product so Indar may be cheaper by the time you use up a jug.

2 Likes

Thanks! To use on my peaches i have Malathion and Carbaryl, but i just ordered Permethrin to use also. I have Captan for fungicide, but i donā€™t believe itā€™s Systemic. I just need a cheap good systemic fungicide like Indar, or Merivon, or Luna sensations, but is cheaper, or sold in smaller quantitiesā€¦ Do i need a sticker? I looked up Keystone, it says herbicide, im confused. Any more info would be appreciatedā€¦

1 Like

You wonā€™t find any of those fungicides cheap or in small quantities other than a group buy. It all depends on the disease pressure and how much tolerance you have for not so perfect fruit as to how much money to spend on it. As for using a sticker, read label directions for the chemical you are spraying.

Keystone Pest Solutions and Martinā€™s Produce Supplies carry most every chemical available.
https://www.keystonepestsolutions.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1180

1 Like

I misred your post, got confused. I thought you wrote squash, and was stating a brand name keystone. I thank you for the info, and i did order Quash. I needed something systemicā€¦ Thanks Mike

1 Like

I hope you read the label before ordering to be sure it fits your needs. It does have a 14 day pre harvest interval which corresponds well to the first peaches turning from green to yellow. Staying ahead of brown rot is better than spraying something once you see it on the fruit.

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s a new addition to my fungicides. I would have liked to use Indar, but until someone else buys and resells, this should work.

1 Like

Is Bonide Infuse really that inferior to Indar? Seems like a fair question given the easy convenient availability of Infuse.

2 Likes

The active ingredient in Infuse is propiconazole which has been out for at least 20 years. I used it on peanuts, wheat and peaches. Worked great for many years until resistance started. Tank mixing with other modes of action fungicides and alternating helped keep it useful awhile longer for commercial use. The last of mine went into the unwanted pesticide pickup offered by my stateā€™s agricultural department.

For home garden or lawn use where resistance hasnā€™t developed from long term use, it can still be an effective chemical.

1 Like

I used indar this year and not a single peach with brown rot. Given that I only had about 30 peaches, that might have been a small number anyway, but this is the first year Iā€™ve had that success. I was able to get it only thanks to a kind forum member who split an order.

3 Likes