What did you eat today - that you grew?

roasted radishes, greens, broccoli and kale raab, and onion. I wish the garlic scapes would appear.

my garden is a month behind from last year’s growing times. been a nice long cool spring. last year was awful

what zones are you guys in that there’s cucumbers and berries already?!? (I’m in 6b)

3 Likes

Burlat et Griottes

3 Likes

@resonanteye … here in Southern TN 7a

My first strawberries ripened end of april and are still producing.
Goumi berries start around May 10… still producing… loganberries and raspberry May 22 or so… blueberries start end of may. Honeyberries mid may.

4 Likes

Nice

Pakastan mulberry and strawberries for breakfast.

What’s left of strawberry rhubarb crumble. This is the first year I’ve gotten rhubarb. Sooo good.

14 Likes

Fresh okra

2 Likes

all my stuff is green green. I’ve got lilacs and things to look at, but not much fruiting or making veggies yet.

8 Likes

My haul today

13 Likes

@SoCalGardenNut

What are the roundish light green things on the left ?

Plums ?

I think they are Shiro plums.

Picked first blueberries of the season. Patriot…blue but not quite ripe
and Emerald (sour).but also not quite ripe. Patriot first this year to ripen.

2 Likes

Blueberries… several climax today… red and black raspberry.

2 Likes

Had a bowlful of Silk Hope mulberries, they were delicious. I climbed the tree to harvest and ate them off the tree.

5 Likes

My wife just requested… more loganberries please… she likes to eat logans and blueberries together. Very good mix…

18 Likes

Had my first sweet treat plueberry, very nice, also ate a lot of vine ripe nectarines. I still have one more tree.

1 Like

Green bell pepper, blueberries, Guthrie plum.

1 Like

Do you have a picture of the Guthrie plum?

I had to pull my Idared this spring. It had a severe case of fireblight several years ago and never recovered. What rootstock does your Ida have?

@fieldsofgreen

@Auburn … looks delicious. Does it taste like a Green Gage? I am in Montana and do not have any experience with Guthrie.