What's happening today - 2018 edition

Were you???

6 Likes

Loot!

2 Likes

What a great gift… Merry Christmas everybody!!!

Soke Hidehisa

7 Likes

Wow. That looks beautifully wicked!!

2 Likes

That looks sharp! I would’ve loved to receive o e of those. But no garden related gifts for me this year.

1 Like

I was so excited! I’m so tired of the ole fall apart in 3 months store ones. My wife has a great eye!!! :+1:

2 Likes

Yes!!! Finish your coffee!

2 Likes

Now here is Christmas for you. I was so proud of these two I had to tell the story. The one on the right is Gabby, the one on the left is Dakodah. Sisters by marriage. Gabby had 10 dollars. Dakodah had zero. Gabby on her own gave Dakodah 5 dollars because she had no money and felt bad for her. They both went Christmas shopping at separate times. …today they opened gifts. Guess what? Dakodah spent her 5 dollars entirely on Gabby. Guess what? Gabby spent her entire dollars on Dakodah. This my friends is what we can ALL learn from… Merry Christmas…from the mouths of babes… So cool. I just had to tell someone…

21 Likes

thats awesome! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

1 Like

Great story, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

That story warms the heart, as my wife and I also have a blended family. She had one child and I had three, and we had one together. Little moments like that make the extra effort all worth while.

TFN

1 Like

How inspiring. Who wouldn’t much rather hear these stories than the news these days.

3 Likes

Haircut for the “shrubs” out front! Today we went from trying to manage this

To this

Looks a little naked after the chain saw treatment but hopefully still alive and more manageable.

7 Likes

Hey! You can see out your windows!

4 Likes

YES!!!

:grin::grin::grin:

(I really hate that I have to write more than I want to to post a reply!!!)

Sun!!!

1 Like

How are you able to post a one word reply? It always tells me I can’t post it…

Huh?

1 Like

Well? It doesn’t do it all the time but I get this message that my post isn’t a complete sentence.

I added exclamation points!

1 Like