General Location Map of growingfruit.org members

Welcome! Nice to see someone here from The Netherlands. You are now on the map.

Sorry to have to ask, but I’ve searched all over the map for the “link to edit” button/icon. Can you help w/ this?

Great forum, by the way. I’ve only just found it but the topics are great.

TMTEX

1 Like

I see from further reading that the link is gone to add yourself. Please add me to Dallas, TX.

TMTEX

Done! Welcome aboard.

1 Like

I can’t see if any other members are in my region, I’m in eastern WA zip code 99001

I’m south of you in Kennewick(Tri-Cities), @NuttingBumpus is in also in Spokane

…and SpokanePeach is in Spokane Valley.

1 Like

I can’t seem to get it to work. Skipley Farm is at 7228 Skipley Rd Snohomish Wa 98290. I have 7 acres grow all kinds of fruit, have a nursery, it’s an experimental farm, 10 years now. Intend to be .org. varieties of each:15 cherry 25 grape, 270 apple, 35 pear, 7currant, 6 gooseberry, aronia, kiwi, fig, persimmon, most Rubus, . Total plants about 3500
It’s a pyo orchard, hold classes, tours, I graft and sell scionwood, trees and rootstock; long time member on Orangepippin, Gil Schieber, maestro. Thanks Speedster!

4 Likes

Blueberry, I would love to try the red fleshed apples. Are you sharing or exchanging, or selling scionwood yet? I have a few. Skipleyfarm.com about 250 apple varieties for trial. I assume you’ve been to Botners. Gil

I have a few European Plum grafts growing, that were picked up there.bb

Gillium, perhaps a private message would be best.
But, yes, or at least maybe, I have 2 or 3 of the red fleshed I can spare a stick of scionwood from. Then, I have a number that are just one year old and no wood available.
Trade welcome…I’ll have to look at what you have.
BB

I placed you on the map.

Thank you!

@speedster1 Can you add me to the map? I am in Dover, Delaware.

Done!

@speedster1 Can you please add me to the map? I am in San Mateo, CA

You are on the map!

Pretty amazing how this map has filled out over the last few years. I think we have at least one person in every state, now. And folks from all over the world.

4 Likes

@speedster1 Can you add me as well? Spokane Valley, WA 99016. Thank you!

You are on the map