Gorilla Cart my latest orchard buddy

I used Slime on my riding mower tires for a couple of years. It dries out over time and doesn’t really seal that well. Finally took the tires down to ACE and had them put tubes in them. Seem to work much better and they can be patched.

1 Like

I lucked out and found an overland EC-27 electric cart for half price. The original owner bought it to develop his sloped backyard and then needed his garage space back. It is a great work saver and can haul wood,chips, rocks and dirt. Handles up to 750 pounds of load and works great on hills.

2 Likes

Those are nice. Glad you got it for a discounted price.

Wonderful. We happened on our cushman in the same way. It has been a lifesaver. What a great Christmas gift to yourself.:grinning:

2 Likes

I need an upgrade! I bought mine, all assembled, at the end of the season at Lowe’s (got a deal) and I love it! But it doesn’t have those slots for sides which I’d love and the payload is “only” 600 lbs. (which is fine for my purposes). So I bought a metal one (again on sale) that has sides (just like the one someone else shared) and I use that for jobs that don’t involve dirt. I’ll never get another wheelbarrow!

3 Likes

I got a lighter duty one. When the tires needed to be replaced i got whole new wheel w/ tire for 5.99 ea at harbor freight. But it’s a little too light duty and not big enough - maybe. I guess when I fill it with rocks I can barely move it. I’ve had to weld the frame back together a time or two.

That is a nice looking cart. What are the slots in the top, do they sell side extensions?

2 Likes

The side shoots are probably to slip in side extensions.

Super kids assemble 7 cu ft gorilla cart. I’m impressed.

4 Likes