Guess the Namwa banana bunch size

Back by popular demand!

My “Namwa” banana cultivar is currently endowed with an inflorescence of bananas. Colloquially we refer to it as a “bunch”, which is further divided into “hands” (sometimes what you get at the grocery store, although more often half and quarter hands), and finally “fingers” – the individual banana fruits (what you’d normally count at a grocery store).

This contest is to guess how many fingers are in this bunch. The final count will be determined by the almighty banana counter Janet after said bunch is hung in the garage. Historically, at least one person has matched every contest. One entry per username please.

All guesses (entries) will be tabulated on this site and a few other participating sites. Any and all entries that match the actual count will receive a free 5-lb bag of “16-8-24 Fruit Fuel Fertilizer” shipping charges included – provided the USPS delivers to your city, state, and country (a surprising number of countries qualify).

Winners will be notified by personal message. If you don’t wish to receive a prize that’s fine – you’ll still get the glory!!

Disclaimer: I am 100% retired. I do not receive any income, royalties, etc. from distribution of this product nor will I share your mailing address with anyone. In fact, I’ll keep it in a separate directory.

8 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Clearly 67. Or maybe not. But that’s my entry!

Lovely plant, by the way.

2 Likes

82!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

My first thought was the same lol. I guess I will go with 76.

1 Like

84!

1 Like

92!

1 Like
1 Like

89 my old football #

1 Like

:grinning:

1 Like

Here’s a sheet showing the distribution of guesses. :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

Multiple people with the same number is ok. One person with multiple numbers is not ok. :slight_smile:

64!

1 Like

What was the answer?