How is your weather? (Part 2)

That would make sense due to your proximity to the Atlantic. To get a heavy snow here we need to tap the Pacific --which happens when you get a nice strong low that heads pretty much over Chicago and you know a good snow is possible.

30Fs today and maybe 40F tomorrow. Clouds again.

Upper 40Fs around Ft Meyers and Miami this morning.

1 Like

Messy morning here after the rains melted everything yesterday…system has stalled and keeps wrapping around sleet and snow…up and down this coming week…looks like a possible Nor’easter Thurs night/Friday.

1 Like

lovely! just finished my third cleaning. 21in. total. we never got any sleet/ rain.

2 Likes

It’s raining today, good thing I’m caught up on all my planting.

Even a blind squirrel finds a NUT now and again. Hahaha! :rofl::rofl: Ole Steve be da man!!!

2 Likes

They said 26F… but it is 31F as daylight is breaking this fine TN morning.

The grass has heavy frost… my lettuce and spinach is covered and light heated.

1 Like

Hopefully that’s a sign of better temps heading our way. Dropped to 16F here this morning, currently 19F.

Winter continues. Again, at least the temps are above zero

3 Likes

Heavy’ish rain band moving thru. Looks to let up shortly. Storm mid week looks to stay south==should be right on the north edge–hopefully 1 to 3 inches max.

It’s a mess here in Maine this morning…sleet, freezing rain, snow…we got it all. This system that backed in off from the Atlantic has been a stinker.

1 Like

Heavy rain here last night and this morning, more later on and then it will stop. I’m finally sick of this rain. More sunshine please.

same here. we were supposed to go to my wife’s uncle’s funeral in Augusta but cancelled due to road conditions.

1 Like

Good choice…it’s horrible down here.

1 Like

its freezing rain now.

NWS says 85% of 6+ inches of snow…ugh…

2 Likes

got another 4in. overnight last night. much heavier than last weeks snow. let the goats out in the driveway for some exercise. they were so happy running back and forth jumping and kicking in the air and headbutting each other. hilarious! never thought in my life id own goats but now i wouldnt go without them. very easy to care for and require very little room. we are breeding our 2 year old tomorrow for a june birth and then a steady supply of milk once theyre weaned.

2 Likes

I would be happy to make it to the end of winter without any more hard freezes, but even if that’s overly hopeful, the next week or so looks pretty pleasant…

1 Like

It rained early this morning but after that it’s sunny and beautiful. A bit chill. This is my favorite kind of whether, and I got to work my compost bin.

3 Likes

You get some very nice winter weather out there. I’d love a climate like that. Even these 30Fs are so nice compared to the single digit stuff.

Cold looks to return in the not so distant future via Canada…subzeros are coming back.

2 Likes

3 more inches last night. just enough to have to blow again. got my Contender peach and Housi Asian pear completely buried. not that i really had to as there is no -0 even overnight in the 10 day but it cant hurt.

2 Likes