How is your weather? (Part 2)

Say it ain’t so. Similar warning here, although our currently predicted lows are 38° and 37°.

2 Likes

Looks like another drought year. This is more like a July forecast for this area than May.

2 Likes

tonight under 50, maybe tomorrow. after that, full spring. days up in the 80s

1 Like

Black River Falls, WI (about 50 minutes NE of here) was 39F this morning and they are sitting at 83F right now. This crazy dry air is causing huge temp changes like you would find out west. NWS mentioning frosts in these cold spots late this week. Should stick around 40F here.

Extended looks amazing if one likes sunshine, dry air and warming back into the 80fs by Memorial Day.

3 Likes

another 2in. of rain starting tom. night. with this warmer weather everything’s kicking in high gear. love it!

1 Like

Almost poured but not quite. Thunder, no rain.

1 Like

I usually don’t have to water older plants until mid June. I’ve had to water once already this year, plus extra for the babies and seedlings. a dry spring for us.

1 Like

Hit 25 Fahrenheit this morning here. Yuck!

Hasn’t rain in like forever. A big storm passed by a couple of days ago and split apart right before it got to us. We didn’t get a drop. Watered all the trees yesterday.

Lovely cool nights and warm days continue.

1 Like

32.4F last night, now both Thurs and Fri nights are forecast for 30’s. Our first night in the 50’s forecast for Mon. Really dry, I may have to water the new trees at the orchard, established trees are fine.

unexpected 37 F this night. Was not in forecast 2 days ago. Peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers - all planted out… Oh, well… Sigh…

1 Like

We got down to 29.5F last night. I had my little green house thingy’s covered in blankets to protect my veggie starts, it got down to 36.5F in there, glad I covered them. Our first night in the 50’s coming up Sunday night. I can finally get the pepper plants out of the grow box!

1 Like

Cold spots just east of here were 27F. Dropped to 43F here. Temps jump all over though as we should be 90F by Tues/Weds. Rain chances come back mid next week. Going to need it by that point.

1 Like

Just kinda… This

2 Likes

March did a lot of damage after February got into the 80’s on at least 3 days.
But April had one light freeze, and May no frosts for me in Kentucky. A little on the dry side, but things are coming along. First ripe blueberry, and first ripe serviceberry yesterday.

In the 80’s roday!

we are 70s-80s into mid June, 50s at night. decent spring but we could use more rain, it’s already very dry. I only see one possible rain days on the forecast and it’s in the 30 day.

Hit. 86 today.!

3 Likes

Wet. Cool. Cloudy forecast for the next week - and remaining in the 60’s.
Very unusual for a Southeastern VA late May.
But it will probably turn 95 without skipping a beat . . . which is USUAL for Southeastern VA.
:joy:

1 Like

Unusually dry and hot, mid 80s and no expected rain for almost two weeks (and we haven’t had any for awhile at this point). Looking at hauling water out to the newer plantings again. My quince for some reason are especially struggling.

2 Likes