How is your weather? (Part 2)

10 straight days of showers and below normal temps in the forecast…yuck.

2 Likes

83 with more rain on the way. Feels a little muggy!

a 2nd day of low 90’s then some rain moving in brining temps back into low 60’s which is fine by me.

91F here with dewpoint in low 60Fs. Starting to feel like Florida. Ugh. Sweaty mess trying to work outside in this. Should cool/dry off some as we go into next week. If we don’t get rain the lawns are going to look dead shortly. Already seeing yellowing. Crazy how we went from so wet to so dry.

1 Like

very dry here as well. we have a 4in. deficit since mar.1. Nova Scotia has fires everywhere right now. all east coast is dry as well.

Rain! OK, a little bit of rain, but the first in 2 months. I’ll take it. I’d take more, too, if it were coming.

2 Likes

My weather station has recorded .81 inch of rain in the past 31 days. I spent the last 3 days planting out the big garden. The soil was so hot it was burning my knees as I tried to plant out tomatoes and peppers, I ended up having to put a towel down to kneel on. Now the forecast says were heading back to nights in the low to mid 40’s.

1 Like

getting rain right now. heard some thunder earlier. now its a good steady well needed rain. tom. is the last sunny day in the 7day. rainy off and on.

3 Likes

Looking forward to some cooler nights. Not sure we dip much lower than upper 40Fs. Sitting at 90F with 63F dewpoint…not quite Bangkok, but still hot/humid. GFS hints at cooler weather after mid next week so maybe things will calm (cool) back down.

Just had a cell form right over the city and downpour. Maybe 1/10 to a 1/4 inch fell. Enough where there was a river running down the street. I think a lot of people got drenched because this thing came out of nowhere.

1 Like

Had a pretty sturdy t-storm just move through the area…it rained buckets for about 5 minutes.

same here. bet we got nearly a inch. its welcomed. hope the rain makes it to N.S. they need it desperately.

1 Like

Bathurst Inlet, Canada…above the Arctic Circle is 76 degrees…we are 46 degrees with a constant stream of moisture and frigid air coming down from Greenland…yeah, the global weather is just fine. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Oh dear. We’re all gonna die.

3 Likes

No, but this weather pattern is shitsville in NE.

3 Likes

Current weather pattern is pretty strange here too in CO front range. Some places nearby have gotten 7" of rain since May; not a lot for some of you but that is almost half our typical yearly total here. It has been cool, cloudy and wet most of the time for the last month or so. I managed to sneak in some copper sprays on the nice days, but with this much rain not sure how much good they still are doing. The cool temps should help, but I suspect fire blight will be a big problem soon.

Good news is no one is worried about wildfires, for now at least. Actually the worst fires often come later in a dry summer or fall after a wet spring with all the lush growth.

It’s raining here now, got ~1/2" so far today and its forecast to keep raining like this thru the week.

4 Likes

Nonstop 90Fs here and sunshine. 10 day euro shows no rain. We got that 1/10 inch but i think it didn’t do much. Watering daily. Bird bath is more of a hot tub.

1 Like

Been hovering around 90 the last 3 days, including 92 yesterday. Had some storms come towards us from the east last night, but they fell apart before they got here. It’s getting actually pretty dry here, we’ve had to water our garden several evenings.

But it’s been very sunny so our solar power production has been good. But because the AC has been on more that ups our usage.

2 Likes

Normal June here

2 Likes

if we had temps like that id never leave the house. thankfully we only hit 90 maybe a few times a summer and a handful of 80’s. average summer temps about 67.

1 Like

It’s good for the skin… :rofl::rofl: I will say thank God for air conditioning…

The chickens spend most of their lives in dirt holes in the summer :rofl:

1 Like