How is your weather? (Part 2)

Lovely Scarlet Runner Bean picture.

2 Likes

Had our first heavy frost last night…31 degrees. This week looks beautiful though.

3 Likes

supposed to hit low 70’s here weds. was 25 early this morning.

2 Likes

Chilly September…if that should continue, it’ll be a long cold winter. But, it might be above 70 on New Year Day like last winter.

For now, I think we can only guess, but first frosts are early for sure.

1 Like

This weather is glorious, but feels unnatural. It should be gray and rainy by now, but it’s sunny and 70s for the foreseeable. I wonder if Seattle will end up with the driest October on record…

2 Likes

Maybe it’ll just stay that way all winter

Friday here looks a little chilly, but overall it’s pretty good…very dry lately.

3 Likes

Still in severe drought here. Leaves starting to turn.

Cold front pushed thru about 7am this morning. Some gusty north winds today…shouldn’t make it out of the 50Fs…tomorrow showing a high of 50F. Should have a freeze. All tomatoes out, but i will cover my strawberries since they still have some fruit. Warm up begins Sat and should be near 70F again next week.

Fall colors are great this year…best i can remember. This dry fall must have helped. River is super low. Fish i guess have been biting like crazy–the lake was full of boats the past few days…crappies and sunfish.

3 Likes

73 right now but cold front coming though tom. be in the upper 40’s by sat.

1 Like

Lovely fall weather. Repotted plants today.

2 Likes

Thick clouds and 51F…did have some sunshine early before clouds quickly built in.

Should be back into the 70Fs by Tues so we aren’t done with warm temps quit yet. Chilly again late next week.

3 Likes

They’re talking frost here, but the first frost warning never pans out. She says.

1 Like

Done had frost in KY and freezes possible Sunday morning.
You mean Chicago is not freezing yet?

1 Like

Chicago the city? Definitely not. It depends on how far out you are whether you freeze.

1 Like

Lovely today. Wanted to stay out as long as possible to soak up some of that Indian summer sun. I’m still wearing shorts. :grin:

2 Likes

70’s highs and low 50’s high 40’s on the way. Glorious…

1 Like

Last 2 days were 2 of the nicest that I’ve ever seen in October…back to the 50s on Saturday.

3 Likes

Sunny and warm or chilly and rainy!

First frost of the season.

Brought in some peppers and basil under the deck

Figs are about to go into dormancy.

2 Likes

Sitting around freezing here…heavy frost on everything. I need to plant garlic.

2 Likes