Introducing myself to Scott's forum

Welcome Andrew! That crop of three girls is beautiful!!! We have all lurked around this forum but glad to know you’re one of the gang now.

A new member from Missouri, welcome aboard.

Welcome, Andrew. Sounds like an ambitious plan. Good luck with your endeavors and we look forward to hearing about your progress. You’ll enjoy your time here, lots of good folks on here.

Welcome, Andrew. Those girls are beautiful indeed.

When you said you attempt a trellis on different varieties on Bud 9, you mean espalier them? If so, you may want to look up some threads about espalier apples. Quite a few members here have done a great job with this method.

Great! Welcome aboard!!!

I’ve read some of the threads on espalier, and it looks great (and challenging), but I want to try a high density trellis similar to some that commercial orchards have been moving toward.

I forgot to add earlier that I’m tackling two new varieties of strawberries and figs this year too. Spring is going to be crazy busy. Someone needs to figure out how to squeeze a few more hours into a day.

Welcome to the forum, Andrew! Sounds like you are off to a great start. Beautiful family too :wink:

Welcome Andrew. A wonderful family group. Lots of great people here and some excellent growing advice as well. I hope you enjoy your time here.