Matt_in_Maryland is now Matt_in_Pennsylvania

Matt you obviously have been missed! I’m sorry to hear of your trials and challenges. You are stronger than you know right now. Let the love here help heal you. I’m glad your son is in your life. Blessings to both of you.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that Matt. Sending an air hug.

1 Like

Speed,
Both Muddymess and Hoosierquilt decided to leave because they would like to spend time on their other projects.

Like you, I would love to have them back in a heart beat. I don’t know if or when they would want to return.

5 Likes

Thanks @mamuang. I’m glad to hear they are okay. I guess I feared the worst but maybe one day they will return like Matt did.

3 Likes

@Matt_in_Pennsylvania, hang in there. I always enjoy reading your posts. Going through these changes is never easy, but I hope time heals you as you move on in your new life.

2 Likes

@Matt_in_Pennsylvania A setback is the perfect setup for a comeback!

Welcome back!

4 Likes

Been there, done that (divorce with kids under 10) and have the t-shirt. It is painful in more ways than I care to remember. Hope you settle in and get back to what you truly enjoy doing!

3 Likes

Hey Matt,

Thought about you maybe 10 times man. I was hoping you were still alive to be completely honest. While I should’ve messaged some of the folks, I hadn’t, and wondered if you’d come back.

It’s good to see you.

Dax

5 Likes

Good luck with your new life Matt!

3 Likes

Divorce with kids is awful…

You’ve endured terrible stress. Take care of yourself now. At least you’re doing one of the best hobbies to relieve stress…gardening…

Of course, once you’ve killed a few things 2-3 times gardening seems to have its own stress…

Please post what you have lost. I might even be tempted to deliver (I love road-trips through Pa)

Scott

4 Likes

unfortunately as bad as it is on the adults, the kids are the ones that suffer the most. luckily my kids were young enough that they don’t remember it or weren’t old enough to understand whats was going on. take care of yourself but really be there for your kids. they don’t always tell you whats bothering them.

4 Likes

Welcome back, Matt. I’m fairly new, but have enjoyed learning from reading your posts. I’m from Pennsylvania (ERIE/PGH), but now living near Baltimore, near my ex. Coparenting two kids. I can’t say it’s easy.
My orchard/garden has helped me cope with stress, and I’m glad you’re keeping at it.
All the best.

4 Likes

Karl- thanks

2 Likes

So very sorry you are going through this! If you run short on friends in PA, looks like you have abundance here! Take care.

2 Likes

Mary- thanks

Matt! Hows it going now ? Whats up? Xxoo mrsg

3 Likes

Hi Mrs G. Just trying to hold it all together. I hope you are well. God bless.

6 Likes

Happy New Year Matt! Lets make it a really good year!

2 Likes

God bless in the new phase of your life.

1 Like

Hi, Matt. I’m new here. But i can see from all the comments that you are a great asset to this forum. I’m in MA, and have similar climate, so we may bump into each other. :grinning:

1 Like