Members photos on Growingfruit

Both are very lovely, the starfruit flowers and the owner.

2 Likes

Youngest son Owen on top of first try at watermelon growing

This is me with Owen last year

[/URL]

18 Likes

Me, my wife and my son, about 5 or 6 years ago.

13 Likes

My wife in front of a monster American x European chestnut tree in Washington state.

5 Likes

Can the little guy pick one of those watermelons up?:smiley: Looks like they outweigh him.

Whereabouts in Washington is that? Brady

Itā€™s in a cemetery in Tumwater.

1 Like

So jealous your chestnuts out West donā€™t get blight.

Weā€™re breeding them back East in an attempt to bring back disease-resistant Americans.

I have a couple Restoration 1.0 nuts growing.

7 Likes

Found a picture of the whole crew minus me

11 Likes

Crazy blueberry pickers.

14 Likes

So, hereā€™s my little family. This was taken a few days ago at Carlsbad beach, between our rain storms. We had a nice, sunny, warm day, so took the kiddos down to the beach for a walk. My 3 daughters, hubby and our darling little granddaughter. Missing is my son in law, who was the photographer:

24 Likes

All I can say is you Californians seem to have such a rough life :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Yea, but someoneā€™s gotta do it, though! :grin:

1 Like

Why are you in winter coats?:sunglasses:

1 Like

Nah, those arenā€™t winter coats :slight_smile: I have a thin 3/4 sleeve yoga sweatshirt on. Daveā€™s got his surf shirt on. Samantha on the far left has a little leather jacket on, Meggie (holding the baby) has a cardigan sweater on, and so does Katie on the far right. It was probably about 65 out. A little windy.

Here is a picture of me and my first time salmon fishing. This was a 25 lber too! I donā€™t have many pictures of myself. This was a couple years ago.

11 Likes

Handsome picture, John. Both you and that salmon, yum!!! Where were you out fishing?

1 Like

That was out of Ludington, Michigan. We were on lake Michigan. That was my first time holding a big live fish. My friend who took me was laughing at the way Iā€™m holding it, like itā€™s fifty pounds, lol! I think 25 lbs is master angler in mich. My friend goes Iā€™ll drive the boat and you reel them in. It was a blast! Fished for three days labor day weekend. We did five outings only one Monday morning after a storm and cold weather. We had ten foot waves and only caught one that morning. It just a challenge to stay standing that day. Going out Sunday afternoon one of the old timers on his yacht in the marina as we were pulling out said I wouldnā€™t go out there if I were you. Thereā€™s a storm coming in. I said donā€™t worry weā€™re only going on a three hour tour. Lol! Lake Mich has the best sunsets and rises of the the other great lakes Iā€™ve been on.

3 Likes

John, are from Mi. There is some great fishing in this state but never been salmon fishing.

1 Like

Great thread! Iā€™m very proud of this photo. Here I am in June 2016 with our Israeli soldiers at the western wall in Israel.

My sisters bf on the right and me on the left. Israel - Syria boarder over looking Syria

somewhere in the desertā€¦

12 Likes