Members photos on Growingfruit

It’s Farmers Markets time here in the U.P. and we participate by playing music at a small (but really nice!) nearby Market located on Lake Michigan. They like to use this photo of us taken a few years ago in July to remind folks what the weather can be like. We only live 15 mi away but it’s often 10 deg colder in town than inland where we live. Two weeks ago it was barely warm enough to play (low 60’s) and this week it looks like we’ll be sweating it out with the very unusual heat (in the 80’s). But we enjoy it and it’s a great group of people who sell and buy at the local farmers markets. Sue (and Steve)

SS-MFM-July2015-gf

Finally a half way normal picture of my daughter and I. We shot our bows (archery) at our state’s summer games competition yesterday. It was a good time!

Cool, thanks for posting. Nice that your daughter likes to shoot the arrow, too. How did y’all do?

Dont know yet. A pile of different divisions/classifications plus the fact that we shot the early line and didnt stick around for the second line not sure how many shoooters there were in our actual class. We did alright though. It was our 1st indoor shoot. We are hunters and backyard shooters at heart. Always wanted to get into competitive shooting and this was our first attempt at doing so. My daughter has a ton of natural talent. She can not shoot for months (too busy with college, photography business, planning her wedding, etc…) and come CLOSE to beating her old man who shoots on a regular basis! We will likely do more of it as time allows, we enjoyed it.

You two look like twins!

Sounds like you both had a great time. Memories with your children are always so wonderful. Things to talk about years from now. " remember the time we…"