Members photos on Growingfruit

A Model and a Superhero!!! Lovely!!

2 Likes

What a good looking family!! (your daughter is also beautiful).

Sorry, Mark, you rank fourth in the photogenic category of your family :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Here I am terrorizing the local fish. They all get tossed back and my friend insists I keep catching the same one over and over because they’re all around the same size.

36 Likes

Nice catch Andrew!

5 Likes

Thanks Tippy. It’s a true statement, but still made me laugh! Eases the bones to laugh before bed. You’re the best.

3 Likes

Andrew, are those mango tree’s ? How old are you in that picture? Guess, 23!

1 Like

You’re great, and pretty wife too. Nice car!!!

2 Likes

I wish those were mango trees. I think they’re just some feral Pennsylvanian tree. 23 is what I claimed to be last year when I swapped the numbers around on my birthday cake.

4 Likes

@Olpea one of the most beautiful cars or the most that I’ve seen. She did a great job choosing that! It’s dynamite.

In 20-years, I’ll be driving it… I’d say I average 15-20 years prior to today’s date for all vehicle’s I’ve owned in the past 1/2 of my life. It’s sure fun being a kid and getting new cars from - parents.

3 Likes

Please help us keep this thread as relevant to its topic as possible.

Feel free to post pics or updated pics of yourselves and/or your families. Any unrelated posts and/or discussion will be deleted.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Latest member of our family seems to approve of her first taste of pluot (local grocery store had a few this week, so it’s not home-grown – this one is Crimson Glo):

34 Likes

The brix just went up many fold!

3 Likes
18 Likes

@Barkslip

Nice! We might have to start calling you Swish! Or maybe Swoosh :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dax, theeee MVP on this forum!

6 Likes

My 70 year old body still tending orchards like this one (I do feel very lucky, especially because I still need the money). That peach was in my nursery 2 growing seasons ago. We had to rebuild the baffle with metal to the ground and net above the baffle to get my client peaches this drought year.

Here I am with my client on the orchard’s border. As you can tell, he’s also a friend. I’ve planted about 40 trees on his Greenwich CT. property.

35 Likes

Note to self-

Never challenge Dax to a game of “Horse”…

4 Likes

Still looking good Alan!

2 Likes

I took the week’s papers money at age 5 or 6 when he was 14 or 15…

Dax

4 Likes

guardian of garden

a very family Halloween, my partner, the dog and my step kid, me

me with a special treat

here’s the guardian with her scruff cleaned up

17 Likes