Members photos on Growingfruit

Bill,
Although you said look can be deceiving. I bet you are in a better shape than many of us including those half your age.

6 Likes

Is that a Prince Graphite Extender OS racquet? If so, I have not seen one of those in a while.

2 Likes

It’s wonderful time together @SnacksFromPlants Jason’s acres of fruit trees orchard and beautiful landscaping gardens in northern of Seattle.(August.11.21)

26 Likes

I wasn’t expecting anyone to recognize the type of racket I use. This big racket has served me well for about 25 years. At one time I had three of them but I’m down to one now. Guess I need to find a backup on ebay.

2 Likes

Over the last ten year I have been working with my five grands teaching (mostly introducing) them how to play tennis. The oldest is fourteen now and she got started at two years old. I was just starting with my youngest granddaughter when covid hit. She is now five and I’m hoping we can start back soon.

4 Likes

There is an old saying if I had known that I would live this long I would have taken better care of myself. When I was thirty my vision was to play until fifty. At fifty I started looking at sixty. At sixty I started looking at seventy. At seventy two I’m enjoying working with my grands and their skills. Thanks for the compliment but I’m definitely slowing.

8 Likes

You’ve got a great long way to go! Yayyy!

6 Likes

It’s very nice to see @DennisD.(1.27.2022)
He came over to do all the grafting job for my fruit trees. Very appreciated Dennis.

19 Likes

@JoeReal send me sionwood years ago, ThongDee pomelo. Every winter I am eating one of them through January/February. Every time i eat one I,ll be thinking about him, growing 5 tree’s now. What a guy!!

Before fruit growing.

21 Likes

Me and my better half.

TNHunter

25 Likes

TNHunter, Very nice couple!! Who is the cook or both. All meals you both cook are mouthwatering

1 Like

Hurricane Rollers, did you do any recordings?

1 Like

Only one, which got damaged from floodwaters in our basement along with all photo albums. That hurts. We did a lot of dancehall gigs. Played the same kind bass guitar that the Beatles were using, Hoffner brand, sold it for cheap late sixties. Those use guitars are selling for $2500.00 now. They got like a violin body, pretty nice and very light.

3 Likes

@aap we both cook… I do most of the grilling… and we eat a lot of grilled beef deer fish chicken pork…

3 Likes

Christmas, anniversary, birthday and visiting family celebrations. Marking time til spring!

34 Likes

This is a picture of my daughter with our first and only pawpaw.

30 Likes

@ribs1 … nice pawpaw… and kids.

Blink your eyes and they will be grown up and moving out.

5 Likes

Awesome. What variety?

1 Like

It’s been a long time. I decided to take a picture this morning.

31 Likes

I posted a picture of my sweetheart modeling her car on another thread. Thought I’d post it here, where it more probably belongs. I tried to get my wife to grab her dress like a model, but think we failed. Oh well, she is still pretty to my eyes.

Here is a pic of my son. I took this pic because I thought he looked uncannily like Clark Kent. Yes, my son is secretly Superman.

26 Likes