Members photos on Growingfruit

https://youtu.be/_-TlV1MrY6c

12 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Love it!!! Thanks for posting!!!

1 Like

Happy Veterans Day! It has been a long time now and I always wanted to go back for a peaceful visit but it hasn’t happened.

33 Likes

Thanks for your service Bill!! :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Thank you for your service and for being there. I haven’t come back either.:hearts:

1 Like

@mamuang

Can’t believe this was 5 years ago.

He was the first and when this was posted he had 1 younger cousin. And now I have 8 total from my 3 kids.

Didn’t realize I was still so fertile.:blush:.

Mike

BTW, this summer he planted his first apple tree and had me commit to more next summer. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you for your service. I also want to thank everyone that has served, is serving now, or will serve in the future. Thank you all and God bless you and your family.

2 Likes

Older pics but here is the wifey and I and our two sons doing what they do best!

18 Likes

Mike,
Time does fly. At that time, I did not even know about the “like” button because I did not have a Facebook (and stiil don’t). I looked back and really like every pic posted here.

My pic was taken at a wedding of our niece. Five years later, the couple is still childless by choice. Their kids are very simliar to @Orange120OD’s kids.

Your clan is definitely fertile.

The progress (or regress?) for me after 5 years is more gray hair!!

I hope more people will post pics of themselves and their families here.

1 Like

Bill,
Thank you for your service.

That was a very neat pic. What year was that? I hope you will be able to visit. My sister (from Thailand) visited a few years ago and said Vietnam’s natural beauty was wonderful.

2 Likes

I’m not sure of the exact year but I was in Vietnam for two full years 1969-1971. It was taken sometime between those dates.

3 Likes

Your puppies are the cutest :heart: Perfect Family!!!

Here is the family with our newest addition.

This little girl is going to know the names of every tree in the forest (mom is an environmental educator) and will be tasting all the fruit trees dad plants in the yard!

40 Likes

Nice fam, and congrats on the new addition. Curious about the dog, looks like a big sheepdog of some type?

1 Like

Looks Irish Wolfhound to me. Beautiful dog.

And a beautiful family!!!:heart::heart:

1 Like

Zion the dog is a rescue. We were told at the time that she was a wire hair pointer, but we are convinced she is just a good mut. She does look like a 60lb version of an Irish wolf hound too!

6 Likes

Been a while but apparently I have had some stuff going on. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Meet Jack, our newest addition to the family. Somehow I managed to get the trees and garden done. We will see how things turn out. HA! My kids are 23 years apart :open_mouth: …ya you read that right :open_mouth: …22 vs. 45 = two totally different moms. I think Jack is the lucky one. BTW…the reason I look so dashing in the photo is Jack was born via gestational carrier so I didn’t have to push that 10lber out. We are very fortunate to have been allowed to witness his birth during COVID. Was an amazing experience. :heartpulse:

34 Likes

Party with the grands tonight.

23 Likes

Looks can be deceiving. I was just giving Maci a rest/water break. We started at 7am this morning and it was already hot outside but I wasn’t tired. Did I mention that I wasn’t hot and tired? All in fun but it’s getting harder to keep up with the grands.

35 Likes

I bet you wore her out didn’t you, Bill?!?!
:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes