Members photos on Growingfruit

The Moreton Bay fig at Balboa Park, San Diego.

36 Likes

Trev (aka TNHunter) and Gerri…my gal.

Vacationing this week Fort Walton Beach Florida.

19 Likes

Here I am with my Willow dog. I am just north of seattle in Kenmore. Nice to meet you all. I am new to the forum and am a sponge. I just love going down rabbit holes and learning about how to grow fruit. I am lifelong vegetable gardener and I have decided to shift my focus to more trees and berries. I also recently find myself obsessed with pawpaws. I will hopefully get to taste some in a few years. I just received some trees from Santa.

I am the type to never toss a trimming. I am the one that shows up to the PTA plant sale with 3 truckloads of plants.
I cannot wait to start brining along some fruit trees.:point_left:

37 Likes

This guy’s crazy :point_up_2: :laughing:

4 Likes

Just like many of us!

4 Likes

It might be something in the air,water or maybe fruit that we have here.
We always want more. :grapes: :melon: :watermelon: :tangerine: :lemon: :banana: :pineapple: :mango: :apple: :green_apple: :pear: :peach: :cherries: :strawberry: :blueberries: :kiwi_fruit: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I just want a crunchy :crazy_face: persimmon, Brady.!

That’s all… :laughing:

Dax:

2 Likes

Agree,the few I’ve had were like thin, sugar pudding.

1 Like

I’ll spend every dollar I got @Bradybb making a Seattle non-Astringent cruncher, cause you a good guy.:laughing:

1 Like

My better half and me a few months ago, celebrating my 50th. :slight_smile:

29 Likes

Wow @Marco, that’s a lot of figs. Nice to meet you. I bet you can fit one more if you had to. Ha

1 Like

Well my wife definitely thinks so. I have to hide new plants from her. Then be like I don’t know where that came from??

4 Likes

@Noddykitty Nice to meet you too. As far as the figs go… Got several new varieties budding as we speak.

2 Likes

I enjoy this thread a lot, but but many of the people in the photos aren’t very active in posting any more. I would love to hear how they are doing with their fruit growing after several years. Did things pan out for them? Don’t leave us hanging in suspense wondering! I need to figure out how to post some photos, especially before the weeds start to grow again! Things always look best in the spring. The orchard is deep in snow just now. My best results have been honeyberries, Romance cherries and pears. Apples are just getting going good. Other stuff holding its own, but not exactly thriving. Well, keep those photos coming.

5 Likes

This thread may help you figure out how to post pics.

2 Likes

New different look

15 Likes

Should have put on your military service cap.
:wink:

1 Like

Hahaha! That was 46 years ago. I can’t keep anything that long!!

1 Like

My daughter in law holding our grandson and my hubbys new wife holding their wee baby girl.
Six months of growing and he looks HUGE compared to her!

Little darlin at 6 days old.

This is as much fun as being a grandma!! :smiley:

12 Likes

Jolene,
“My hubby’s new wife”? Is there a mistake in the statement?

1 Like