My small fruit tree orchard

Potatoes that a friend gave me… :yum:

3 Likes

Some new trees and scions…

3 Likes

Pomegranate collection: (25) Acco, Agat, Ariana, Azadi, Black Candy, Desertnyi, Eversweet, Fleischman, Portugal 1, Hermione, Kara Bala Miursal, Kirmi Guylosha, Nikitski Cherna, Pamyatti Rosanova, 2 Parfianka, Unknown Poland, Salavatski, Shami, Sin pepe nº6, Sirenevyi, Sogdiana, Syunt, Vishnevyi, Vkusnyi…

Pomegranate scions: (8) Sumbar, Uzbek, Unknown Spain, Linda, Gissarskii Rozovyii…

4 Likes

Bahia oranges… :yum:

3 Likes

What an incredible collection you have! I started my food forest in 2020 during lockdown and have been adding to it every chance that I get. I’d love to ask you some questions about your growing conditions/locations for some of your fruit, like the PawPaws. I am in zone 10a and am growing as many fruit as I possibly can, both tropical and northern/deciduous. I am working with one acre but am multigrafitng many of my trees to save space while adding new varieties. I hope to add more neat/rare varieties/cultivars as time goes on. Thank you for posting (and updating) your awesome collection!

Danny

2 Likes

Thanks! Well i try my best… :grin:
I’m in a 9b area on a more or less sheltered and 40Km to sea…

1 Like

Jujube collection: (7) Li, Lang, Coco, Panzao, Hulu Zao, Red Lands 4, Tigers Tooth…

3 Likes