My small fruit tree orchard

Yes it’s very green… I’m getting at least one of each color and growing them on pots. :+1:

3 Likes

Im excited to see all your colors sometimes these photos have so much color they almost look fake or that someone with photo editing upped the contrast. Think about all the culinary delights with multi colored lime flavour drops

When do you think your trees will fruit luis?

1 Like

Hello Richard! I think this photos we see have some photoshop, but colors are more or less those. My new plants are starting to flower like the purple bliss… they are fast to pushing flowers and fruits are ready in few months.

1 Like

Yeah sadly like many people internet dating realize is that the seller has a interest in making the photo look more enticing than reality. Either way it will be cool to learn the differences in taste and anthyocyanins that all these guys have

Well i am excited to see photos of yours fruiting and ready to be eaten! I buy these every chance i get as its my wife’s favorite citrus

1 Like

For now i just have one tree that fruits regularly that is fausterime variety. We love it and it’s very versatile. It seems that finger limes are a really healthy fruit!

1 Like

Inga seeds from the pod i got growing fast

7 Likes

Nice Luís, the seeds you gave me from Inga vulpina are also growing healthy and fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s great! I can arrange some of this one too if you want…

1 Like

That would be wonderful Luis

1 Like

No problem… they just nead to grow a bit more. :+1:

1 Like

Some WOW photos of finger limes… :heart_eyes:

Микроцитрусы \ Microcitrus (suncitrus.ru)

1 Like

Microcitrus Papuana

Wild White finger lime

Variegated finger lime var Red Champagne

6 Likes

New Brownlees Russet apple tree

1 Like

Next ones to get…

Mia rose finger lime

Sunshine Yellow finger lime

5 Likes

Orange harvest

8 Likes

Wow, that is great. I finally covered my lemon tree yesterday. Now tomorrow it is 62F!

1 Like

Luis, it is getting warmer here quickly (right now). I started ordering scionwood. If you haven’t sent the Api Etoile, don’t worry about it ok? Thanks so much though!

1 Like

Thank’s! And this oranges are just the ones that falled on last days. They are dropping this year because we pass from frost and very cold weather to warm, very humid and rainy weather…

I’m planning to send it on next days but didn’t cut them yet… you don’t want them?

No I don’t. I bought some after talking to a man here who grows them and sells them. He is sending me a lot! I can send some to you!!! Lol. Thank you though Luis, you are so kind.

3 Likes