Ordering from Arboreum

Coupon code for what? I ordered my trees back in Sept. and Oct. and never heard of anyone on here or GW say anything about wanting a coupon code for the place, recently or in the past. Never heard of anyone saying that there was a coupon for some kind discount at the place.

2 Likes

The website asks for a coupon, thatā€™s if I have one.

There isnā€™t one.

Yayyyhhh!
I placed my order today. Iā€™ll try to go to the post office tomorrow to buy a money order so I could send them my payment right away.

I hope that they will send me one will flower buds.

1 Like

Arboreum just cashed my check today.

1 Like

I sent them a money order.

After cashing a check/ money order, how long will it take to ship an order? Do they send a tracking number?

To partly answer your question Ulises,itā€™s been just about two weeks since they cashed my check.So,Iā€™m going to go with Mrs.Gā€™s advice and look forward to receiving the trees. Brady

2 Likes

I mailed my money order on Monday, I paid $1.52 for postage. And Today, the USPS sent it back. What did I did wrong?

Is this the correct Adress?
The Arboreum Company
P.O Box 1804
Morgan Hill, Ca.

I donā€™t know about the rest of the address, but there is no zip code in what you posted.

P.O. Box 1804
Morgan Hill, CA 95128

Did you leave out the zip code?

Yes. I forgot the Zip code.

Well, there ya go! Mystery resolved.

I was in a rush. Thatā€™s why I forgot to write down the zip code.

I recently received my order, so they are working through them. The tree is as good as one could hope for.

2 Likes

Its almost March and we still have not recieved our order from Arboreum. Cashed my check almost a month ago of course! Honestly im not enjoying the way they do business. I doubt I will order again. I dislike any company that wont ship out stuff to Arizona in January. Getting things in the ground when we are on the verge of 100 degrees is a recipe for a hard start.

1 Like

I also did not yet receive my order and share Ericā€™s sentiments. Here in No. Calif. itā€™s cooler than Arizona, but we still we will be having high 70s in the next few days. Fortunately, the forecast is for winter coming back a week from now (high temps in low to mid 60s and rain March 6-13), so hopefully Arboreum trees will arrive during this cold snap.

I have a question:

When you placed the order, did you got an email notification, or just the order number on the arboreum company page?

When I placed my order, I got the order number, I wrote it down on a piece of paper but I lost it. So I checked my email for my order number, but I didnā€™t received any.

I donā€™t believe it automatically sends an email for orders submitted via the website. When they need to, theyā€™ll be in touch, in my experience.

You should be able to log in through the website. Just click the ā€œBuy Fruit Treesā€ button, then click ā€œMy Accountā€ in the upper right.

Have you emailed them to ask them to ship it? I didnā€™t receive mine last year until I told them that I was ready for it and the weather was fine. At that point, it had leafed out, though the trees made it. Even before seeing this post, I was thinking about emailing them tonight and asking them to send it. From the forecast, Iā€™ve got mostly days in the 40ā€™s and 50ā€™s ahead, so the ground should be workable. But it sounds like you guys need them to ship yours a lot more than I need it :smile:

Thatā€™s what Arboreum e-mailed me on Feb 11:

ā€œThe trees have been dug and we are sending out the trees in order received. Yours should come via FedEx in a fortnight or so.ā€

I guess ā€œa fortnight or soā€ extends to about three weeks? :wink:

1 Like