Random grow buddies from WA

Who’s in the one besides @Noddykitty @DeepDiverDave51 hello my froendsssss

Just us so far. Spudgunr is in Canada, but has family over your way.

1 Like

Is spud on here?

Have not seen or do not know.

Hello there, glad to see you. We are having a great growing season here. How is the weather near port Townsend? How are your apple sprouts coming along @Pnwgrower?

@DeepDiverDave51 i am loving those hot pokers. My green hummingbirds seem to all ready take a liking to them. Thanks for giving me a couple with flower spikes.

I am sorry those bunnies think your raspberries are for them. You need more dandelions in the grass. It’s their favorite snack in my yard. If they came at my berries I would be learning how to be a snare master. Like one of those people on naked and afraid. Maybe just running around naked would make them afraid. Ha.

1 Like

@Freebirdmikes has been on a few times. I still need to send him some apple seeds. Before the whole summer is over.

1 Like

Hope you don’t mind I edited the title. :point_up_2:

1 Like

I’m in Alaska but considering that WA is the closest state to us would that make it close enough? :smiley:

2 Likes

There are a lot of PNW growers here.

You may be interested in this thread:

1 Like

My apple starts got forgotten about :pensive:

1 Like

Tag youre it! Wassup fellas! @Noddykitty @DeepDiverDave51

3 Likes

eastern WA, do I still count? I miss the Seattle rain

1 Like

I have invited buddies from other forums that I thought would appreciate this site. There’s always room for more friends…

You know I love Spokane @resonanteye. Welcome is my favorite word.

4 Likes

When I run around naked, everybody gets afraid.

2 Likes

@DeepDiverDave51, thanks again for the hot pokers. The bees seem to love them. They are a great addition. They seem to have settled in.

1 Like

Water daily, until Sept, when the PNW rains arrive.
More available in Oct (no watering needed times(.
For any Grow Buddies from WA.
Day 2 at DisneyW.
Oh what fun, the kids have.
Thanks, the raspberry plants, you gave me must fend for themselves!.

3 Likes

Now this. This is funny stuff!

I’m really glad to hear this. My wife and I were just talking about how we haven’t seen any bees yet. Like at all. Kinda worries us.

They’ll do just fine I believe lol

2 Likes

Sorry all been hectic. Here’s my garden.

2 Likes

I am in Vancouver, WA.

Here is a photo besides grape hyacinths, peas and petunias grow well in a kitty litter pan.

4 Likes

cool week like it’s actually spring out east here, will get below 50 at night! by now we’ve had almost a week of 90+days too. I miss the rain on the west side, I’ll be over in Seattle on Friday and will get my fill I think. I miss the coastal region so much still, I’ve been on East side for ten years after living right by the coast in Oregon and in Seattle proper right before that.

here’s the garden today,a mess. the sun is hiding, which is so nice. I moved from coal country east coast, to the pnw, to get the grey rainy days and boy do I miss it here. (Spokane)

I do have a lot of bees. I got the hollow tube for some, last year and they’re out in force now. regular honey bees now and then but mostly I’ve seen natives

4 Likes