The (New) Member Locations Map

The map below shows the general locations of some members here as well as some nurseries.

To browse the member locations map, click on the link below.

To insert your location, PM Ryan at @disc4tw with the location where you want yourself to be added.

8 Likes

For several years @speedster1 has very ably maintained a map of GF members interested in sharing their general location. He has decided to step aside. If you are interested in being the new maintainer please PM the moderators (type “moderators” as the address to PM) and let us know you are interested! All you need is a little bit of clicking skill to add the markers.

1 Like

Scott,

Can you add me at : north canton, ohio 44720 - ansayre

1 Like

Bump! We still need a volunteer to update the map!

1 Like

when we get a new admin feel free to add me, Edgewater MD

1 Like

Porcia Italy 33080. I would feel honored to be the first on the map in Italy

5 Likes

@speedster1 thank you for the work you put into the map thus far. I’ll do my best to continue your work in hopes that forum members find it a useful resource.

23 Likes

Thanks for taking on this duty Ryan!

5 Likes

Thanks Ryan,
I had thought about nominating you! So I’m really happy you volunteers, I use that map a lot, I hope more members will sign on and see its utility.
Dennis
Kent, wa

4 Likes

Thank you Ryan. My small hobby fruit trees are located in north eastern Niagara County NY along the south shore of Lake Ontario. The zip code is 14012 and the temp zone is 6B.

2 Likes

You are added Herb. Thanks!

2 Likes

@disc4tw

Please add me when it is convenient Charlotte VT 05445 (plum hill and I are neighbors, so to speak)

Thanks

1 Like

Added!

1 Like

Thank you for volunteering! I am in Northern California, 95688, Sunset Zone 9.

2 Likes

Please add when you have a chance. Export, PA, 15632

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping this map up! Can you add me when you have a chance please?
Madisonville, KY 42431

2 Likes

you can add me, 94002.

2 Likes

Can you add me? 47150

2 Likes

Added. Should be up to date with requests, if I missed anyone please remind me!

2 Likes

Louisiana 70471

:grin::+1:

1 Like