What are your summer flowers blooming?

Where do you have 40F in winter? My garage is too warm

I have a small section of my basement that is not finished.

My garage is only a degree or two warmer than outside. Water in my garage freezes when temp is below 32.

1 Like

16 Likes

17 Likes

Annie,
Amazing that you are in acolder zone but has clematis blooming already. Mine aepre several days away.

1 Like

My Love Song rose. No fragrance. I just like its lavender color :laughing:

7 Likes

Tippy, I love roses in lavender ,or blue ish color. Very beautiful​:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Annie,
The actual color is more lavender than this pic. The camera could not capture the true color.

9 Likes

I have a lot of purple flowers. I like these Salvia. They are slightly different in colors.

10 Likes

Purple and yellow are compliment colors that make them both stand out. Very pretty

1 Like

Funny I cannot seem to get my scrawny columbine to grow or bloom.

6 Likes

Here are the campanula I planted this year: Campanula Carpatica ‘Rapido Blue’. Some flowers just blooming now.

7 Likes

Spiderwort. Grows like a weed here but I don’t pull it up most places because it looks nice.

7 Likes

I’ve got the purple and the white kinds. I’m slowly getting rid of most of mine, but keeping the nice clumps. A lot of what I have looks messy and is in the way of what I want to plant. Yours looks like nice clumps!

14 Likes

Tippy, my cannas is a perrenial in my front yard; no protection. However, I forgot to dig up calla lillies last year and they are gone now😔

I am impress that your cannas come back annually. I forgot to dig them up in the fall one year. Every single rhizomes weas frozen and killed by the time I dug them up in the following spring.

A bunch of my English roses.

11 Likes