What are your summer flowers blooming?

My red hydrangea forgot what color is supposed to be.:smile:

Easy Does It. Does not have that classic rose form nor fragrant. But it is disease resistant and a blooming machine.

Show some of my flowers this year.

Forever Susan lily with a friend (or foe?)

Sophia, all of your flowers are beautiful. Are they all lilies?

That’s some intense color!

@Sophia2017
Love those lotuses.

Sunflowers getting going… Mammoths

nope,roses,clematis, and lotus.

They sparked my hot summer!

Love the color!

Gardenia are really taking off now…the 1st one is more a tree type gardenia that has taken awhile to get going but now has quite a few blooms forming. The smell on this 1st one is amazing. Very strong . Second one is “Buttons” …this one really got set back early this spring (lack of water i think) and i had to prune it back some but its now going again with lots of blooms. Good smell, but not like the big bloom variety.

Maypop! _Passiflora incarnata _
image image image image

Hydrangeas tell you the soil Ph by color of flowers.

I really wish I could grow the kind that makes fruit. I’m in zone 8b, but Snow Queen passiflora does NOT die, it grows in the snow!

I assume the south facing beige wall it is growing against keeps it warmer, maybe makes it like zone 9?

What variety is that grey rose?

I wish I could grow a pretty colored water lily here but the store sells ugly pink white.

Beautiful!!!
Yeah I am only growing for the fruit. My wife thinks the flowers are too showy and look like an insect or something LOL

These flowers are about 4 inches across, and the vines are making way up the two store apartment wall. I planted small plant in the ground over 3 years ago. The nursery warned it’s not safe to leave outside here and to take indoors in winter. I didn’t obey. I didn’t do anything. I don’t water or fertilize. It just stays green all winter and then goes nuts in spring and summer through fall! Everyone loves it. It’s a monster!

Does that produce passion fruit like you’d buy in the store? I have some of those seeds from those growing in pots.