Members photos on Growingfruit

My better half and me a few months ago, celebrating my 50th. :slight_smile:

29 Likes

Wow @Marco, that’s a lot of figs. Nice to meet you. I bet you can fit one more if you had to. Ha

1 Like

Well my wife definitely thinks so. I have to hide new plants from her. Then be like I don’t know where that came from??

4 Likes

@Noddykitty Nice to meet you too. As far as the figs go… Got several new varieties budding as we speak.

2 Likes

I enjoy this thread a lot, but but many of the people in the photos aren’t very active in posting any more. I would love to hear how they are doing with their fruit growing after several years. Did things pan out for them? Don’t leave us hanging in suspense wondering! I need to figure out how to post some photos, especially before the weeds start to grow again! Things always look best in the spring. The orchard is deep in snow just now. My best results have been honeyberries, Romance cherries and pears. Apples are just getting going good. Other stuff holding its own, but not exactly thriving. Well, keep those photos coming.

5 Likes

This thread may help you figure out how to post pics.

2 Likes

New different look

15 Likes

Should have put on your military service cap.
:wink:

1 Like

Hahaha! That was 46 years ago. I can’t keep anything that long!!

1 Like

My daughter in law holding our grandson and my hubbys new wife holding their wee baby girl.
Six months of growing and he looks HUGE compared to her!

Little darlin at 6 days old.

This is as much fun as being a grandma!! :smiley:

12 Likes

Jolene,
“My hubby’s new wife”? Is there a mistake in the statement?

1 Like

No mistake.
She got to know the whole family…liked us all. She knew I would support him and welcome her, so the brave girl decided to live a less common…very old fashioned life.

She likes gardening and canning fruit…is my forever here friend!

I realize my happily ever after doesn’t appeal to most…but that sweet gal is my kinda crazy!

12 Likes

Selfie just now.

15 Likes

this is wholesome, so much so that I liked a baby picture (yuk babies!) it’s super cute.

1 Like

My fiancée & I last weekend and her daughter’s bowling party…

IMG_2621

12 Likes

Me on the left. Taken last week.

10 Likes

Last week huh? :grinning: Nice 62’ Chevy.

4 Likes

Cute photo. Great memories.

1 Like

Sweet… Nothing like a sweet baby and someone giving them the proper love they need!

2 Likes

Someone was dreaming in the past! Cool…

1 Like