Members photos on Growingfruit

My thoughts exactly - what a beautiful family!

1 Like

Thank you. I’m lucky enough to have found the right person for me and have two happy & healthy kids. Not sure how pretty we are overall. If there’s an average my wife and kids are pulling weight for me.

7 Likes

I’ve since sold the wood chipper and bought a stump grinder attachment.

9 Likes

“Always leave them wanting more.”
Han Solo (probably)

I don’t post pictures of myself, but I wanted to join in on the fun.

[edit]

“Feeling HOT today! Maybe I’ll do a line.”

5 Likes

:smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Hahaha! Thank you for catching that @swincher.

1 Like

New FIRST Grandbaby born last night/early this morning.

Well… I am a grandfather today. My daughters due date was July 7… but last night around 12:30 am… her water broke … and at 3:48 am her baby girl was delivered… 19 inches long… 7 lbs 10 oz… they named her Hallie Andolyn… her lastname is Hamblin.

I got to hold her this morning for the longest time. Absolutely precious… beautiful little girl.

I have a new favorite person to share fruit and berries with teach how to grow all kinds of things… a deer and squirrel hunting and fishing best friend.

What fun !!!

TNHunter… oficially a Grandfather now… for short Pop !

Ps… she looks just like our daughter did when she was born.

43 Likes

She is absolutely precious. I am glad for you @TNHunter.

2 Likes

They… Mom and Dad… have asked us to come back to the hospital again this evening to hold her more. Love it…

That little stinker was head down for months… ready to be delivered the normal way… but last week during doc visit they found out she had flipped around (breach) head up feet down.

She was still like that this morning so they had to do C section. Mother and daughter both doing fine. Should get to come back home in a couple days.

Cant wait to walk her around the garden, orchard, food forest and introduce her to all the good things growing… that she will eventually get to eat all she wants.

TNHunter

25 Likes

Congratulations my friend! :+1:

2 Likes

She is adorable. Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Beautiful baby. Congratulations to mom, dad, and grandparents.

1 Like

Thanks to all for the comments on my new grandbaby…

we have some better pics made at this point… you know all cleaned up, pretty little dresses on.

Baby girls are such a nice gift !

35 Likes

Beautiful Grand daughter. Congrats to you and your family.

2 Likes

25 Likes

Did you buy any new fruit trees @Richard

1 Like

No, just here for the Berry conference.

3 Likes

Ok let’s try this again.

Here’s a pic of me in front of our still growing Mammoth sunflowers (7ft high now).

And with our still growing cat…

27 Likes

Was the conference berry good?

2 Likes