Pawpaw, Emerald Beaut Plum and others fruits trees in Seattle areas Pacific Northwest

Those are primo seedlings!!

2 Likes

Yes. I bought some and Summer delights… too
The problem is I don’t know how can i separate all them without damage their root system.

1 Like

Separate early next spring

2 Likes

Yes. Or I think will do in late Fall when no leaves and cold and not sunny. Thank you so much.

1 Like

If I had to choose I’d do it in the spring.
If you damage the roots at all, disease is much more likely to set in over the winter when the tree is completely shut down and thus less capable, or incapable, of healing.

3 Likes

Good idea. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Vincent,
Do those older Pawpaw trees in that other neighborhood have fruit this year?I remember seeing pictures of them being hand pollinated.bb

3 Likes

@Bradybb
She said will give me an update on August 1st.
But nothing come yet. Hopefully soon with pictures as well. I will notify you if I receive news from her ( the girl got pollen and pollinated in pictures).

3 Likes

Lattarula or Italian honey fig. Excellent quality fig ,
Performs 2 crops and ripe well yearly in Pacific northwest.

7 Likes

Young home grown Cosmic Crisp Apple.

13 Likes

Corona runner bean.
Corona runner bean.(stays young for a very long period of time, extending harvesting season very well.)
Đã trồng rất nhiều loại runner beans rồi , nhưng loại này trồng thử 1 dây trong chậu thôi. Rất đặt biệt là trái dài (3 tất) thẳng và rất lâu già, kéo dài thời gian thu hoạch rất lâu . Sang năm sẽ được trồng nhiều hơn.

7 Likes

Why did you pick it so early?

3 Likes

I would like to taste very young Apple with salt and hot pepper. Thin out small one keep room for the other bigger one . The way they grow like my honey crisp picture below.

5 Likes

Summer Crisp Pear.
The perfect time to pick is around the end of July to the first week of August. It’s very early season with excellent crisp texture and extremely sweet, excellent quality European Pear but fruits are small size for the first harvest year.
Trái Lê Châu Âu Summer Crisp trái chín thiệt sớm vào dịp hè. Giòn, rất ngọt chất lượng tuyệt nhưng lại nhỏ trái, trong năm thu hoạch đầu tiên.

6 Likes

Please keep in mind that, like in any language, there would be many dialects. Also, the way people speak and the vocabulary kind of changed after 1975. Depends on who is reading, there will be different comments. Please don’t let that discourage you from learning. It is always amazing when you know another language. Best wishes.

4 Likes

Standley plum. August 15th 20
This tree located in vacation place , away from our home about a couple hours of driving. So there’s not receive much any care or water. There’s no diseases, first year has fruits. The most important is fruits ready to pick in mid of August. It’s about a month before raining season come. Therefore fruit quality a lot better than Italian plum which is most recommended and usually ready to harvest after mid of September in Seattle areas.

9 Likes

Which is your bike,Vincent?bb

2 Likes

@Bradybb.I am head of bike group in picture. No just kidding, I couldn’t drive. The bike is way heavier than me. Hihi

2 Likes

Vincent thanks for the pictures. Your successes give me hope that my apples, plums and pears will grow well here in Portland.

4 Likes

Averagely Portland areas 7F degrees warmer than Seattle. The chance of success in your areas is higher than us specially in Pawpaw and Persimmons, pluots and peaches…which are having hard time to ripe in Seattle areas.

2 Likes